The Local Food Futures Alliance is made up of a Steering Group to drive strategy development and initiate actions as well as Members who are interested in supporting the vision.
At present the Steering Group includes representatives from:
- Bellingen Local Food Network
- Bellingen Shire Council
- Bellingen Landcare
- Coffs Harbour City Council
- Coffs Harbour Regional Landcare
- Coffs Region Organic Producers Organisation
- North Coast Area Health Service
- TAFE NSW North Coast Institute
It aims to bring fresh local produce to tables throughout the region. The Alliance's vision is to create a sustainable local food economy that supports and sustains healthy, connected, strong and resilient communities that actively care for each other and their environment.
Visit Coffs Coast Local Food Futures Alliance (LFFA) for further information.