The Mid North Coast Draft Bush Fire Risk Management Plan (BFRMP) is now on public exhibition.
A Public Meeting will be held at the Bellingen Youth Hub, cnr Church & William Streets on Saturday 24 June commencing at 12.00 noon.
Written submissions on the Draft Plan will be accepted until Friday 21 July 2017 and can be sent to The BFMC Executive Officer, PO Box 4065 Coffs Harbour Jetty 2450 or email email@example.com.
The draft BFRMP applies to all land in the Coffs Harbour and Bellingen area including private land. It includes information about the local area and specifies works to be done to manage bush fire risk in the area.
The draft BFRMP is on display at the following locations:
- Bellingen Shire Council, 33-39 Hyde St Bellingen
- Coffs Harbour City Council, corner Coff and Castle Streets Coffs Harbour
- Mid North Coast Fire Management Centre, 1 Aviation Dr Coffs Harbour
Copies of the draft BFRMP may be obtained by contacting (02) 6651 6133 during office hours.
Community meetings will be held at:
- Mid North Coast Fire Management Centre, 1 Aviation Dr Coffs Harbour on Saturday 17th June from midday to 1pm.
- Bellingen Youth Hub, corner Church and William Streets Bellingen on Saturday 24th June from midday to 1pm.
Media Release - Bellingen
Draft Bush Fire Risk Managment Plan (BFRMP)
Appendix 1 - Community Participation Strategy
Appendix 2 - Asset Register
Appendix 3 - Treatment Register
Appendix 4 - North Coffs Harbour - 1 of 9
Appendix 4 - West Coffs Harbour - 2 of 9
Appendix 4 - Central Coffs Harbour - 3 of 9
Appendix 4 - East Coffs Harbour - 4 of 9
Appendix 4 - Plateau Bellingen - 5 of 9
Appendix 4 - North Bellingen - 6 of 9
Appendix 4 - South Coffs Harbour - 7 of 9
Appendix 4 - Valleys Bellingen - 8 of 9
Appendix 4 - South Bellingen - 9 of 9