The DIAP is a four year plan that has been developed to help improve access and inclusion for people who have a disability. Did we get it right?
We would like to hear your thoughts to ensure people with a disability have equal access to buildings, activities, facilities, services and information.
The Draft plan provides a profile of our community, summarises the engagment process we carried out and contains actions for Council to deliver and report against. There are four key outcome areas that are determined by the NSW Disability Inclusion Action Plan Guidelines.
- Promoting positive attitudes and behaviours
- Creating liveable communities
- Supporting access to meaningful employment
- Better systems and processes
Take a look at the draft DIAP and then share your thoughts!
Read the Draft Disability Inclusion Action Plan 2022-2026 and give your feedback by making a written submission before the closing date. We will use submissions to improve the draft plan in readiness to be presented to Council for adoption.
You can also tell us what you think by:
- Emailing feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Council's Community Wellbeing Planning Officer on 6655-7300
- Visit us to have a chat.
- Write to Bellingen Shire Council: P.O Box 117, Bellingen, NSW 2454
Privacy Statement: The information you provide will be used by Bellingen Shire Council to assist in the provision, planning and development of Council services. Information provided by you will only be used for the purposes for which it is collected.
To view the Draft Disability Inclusion Action Plan 2022-2026 click on the links below.