Early Childhood Health Clinics
Early childhood health clinics operated by NSW Health, provide a free service for all new parents in NSW. They are staffed by trained health professionals and regist
ered nurses who specialise in child and family health.
- Urunga Neighbourhood Centre, Bonville Street. Mondays 9.00 – 12.00 (Drop In) Afternoon (Appointments)
- Bellingen CWA Room, Church Street. Tuesdays 9.00am – 12.00pm (Drop In) Afternoon (Appointments) Contact 0428 101 663
- Dorrigo CWA Room, Cudgery Street, Thursdays 9.30 – 12.00 (Drop In) Afternoon (Appointments)
Contact 0428 101 659
- Bellingen CWA, Church Street (3rd Thursday of the month by appointment)
Contact 0428 101 663
- Dorrigo Multi Purpose Centre, Beech Street (2nd & 4th Thursday of the month by appointment)
Contact 6692 7715
- Urunga Neighbourhood Centre, Bonville Street (3rd Thursday of the month)
Contact 0428 101 663
Families NSW Supported Playgroup
- Bellingen Anglican Church Hall, Oak Street. Tuesdays (term time only) 10am – 12pm
- Urunga Neighbourhood Centre, Bonville Street, Mondays (term time only) 10am – 12pm
- Dorrigo Guide Hall, Cnr Hickory and Vine Streets, Thursdays (term time only) 10am – 12pm
- Contact Urunga Neighbourhood Centre on 6655 6993
Playgroup Association Playgroup
Bellingen: Wednesdays 10am – 12pm Bellingen Anglican Church
- Bellingen Pre-School Ph: 66551804
- Dorrigo Pre-School Ph: 6657 2078
- Kalang Pre-School Ph: 6655 0386
- Orama Pre-School Ph: 6655 8721
- Urunga Pre-School Ph: 6655 6752
Long Day Care Centres
- Bellingen Burrows 6655 9040
- Urunga Stepping Stones 6655 6955
- Dawnsong Children’s Centre 6655 2305
Family Day Care
- Open Arms Care Inc. Children’s Services provide Family Day Care for the Bellingen Shire - Ph: 6655 2323.
- Mid Coast Family Day Care - Provide Family Day Care in Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour, Kempsey & surrounding areas including the Bellingen Shire. Ph: 0429 825 851.
Vacation and Out of Hours School Care
Open Arms Care Inc. Children’s Services operate Out of Hours (Bellingen) and Vacation Care (Bellingen and Urunga)
Contact: 6655 2322.
- Bellingen Public School Ph:6655 1147
- Dorrigo Public School Ph: 6657 2097
- Orama Public School Ph: 6655 8567
- Raleigh Public School Ph: 6655 4228
- Repton Public School Ph: 6655 4201
- Urunga Public School Ph: 6655 6393
- Bellingen High School Ph: 6655 1315
- Dorrigo High School Ph: 6657 2001
- St Marys Primary School Ph: 6655 1432
- Mount St Johns Primary School Ph: 6657 2552
- Chrysalis Steiner School Ph: 6655 8616
Bellingen Early Childhood Intervention Service
Provides services to children aged 0 to 8 years who are not attending school and have a diagnosis of developmental delay or disability. Contact 66552323
Nambucca Bellingen Family Support Service
Provides practical assistance and emotional support to families having difficulties or in crisis.
Contact 6568 4471
Mid North Coast Family Referral Service
The Family Referral Service (FRS) brings together families, support services and community resources so that our children and young people are safe and well.
Contact 18000 758 589.
For further information on services and groups for children and families in the Bellingen Shire contact Anna Joy - Community Wellbeing Planning Officer on 6655 7300.