The Bellingen Memorial Hall is located in the main street of Bellingen, opposite the Bellingen Shire Council Chambers.
It is under the control of a management committee of Council to provide a community hall for the citizens of the Bellingen Shire and performance venue for other groups.
The hall is available for hire, at a very affordable fee, for functions, performances and teaching purposes.
Details as follows:
- Licenced for 600 people
- Fixed seating for 160
- Approx. 300 moveable chairs
- Stage area: 15m x 6.5m with a useable area for performance of 8.5m x 5.5m
- Open floor space 20m long by 15m wide between the fixed seats and the stage
- Air Conditioned *
- Male and Female toilets off the foyer
- Toilet and 2 showers plus a dressing room backstage for performers
- Grand piano (tuned as required) *
- Small upright piano *
- 2x 3 phase outlets, a 30 amp outlet in the open area and a 15 amp outlet in the stage area
- Also for hire below the stage is a supper room and kitchen, with basic cooking facilities.
small fee applies
Bookings: Waterfall Way Visitor Information Centre - 02 6655 1522