The Thora Community Hall was built by local volunteers in 1938 on land donated to the community by Mr Bill Bros and served as the focal point for all community activities for the next 70 years.
Over the last decade it has been fully refurbished to meet today's standards of excellence and has the following features.
- Hall can cater for a sit-down meal for up to 100 people served from a modern, fully equipped kitchen.
- The kitchen may be either hired out to hirers, or meals fully prepared and served by the Halls voluntary catering group.
- It boasts an all-weather driveway capable of bus access to a flat wheelchair access for disabled guests.
- The Hall has new, modern toilets with wheelchair access within the Hall building.
- The floor is in excellent condition for dancing etc.
- Full sound system and music available for hire.
- Suitable for Wedding Receptions, Parties, Discussion Groups, Meetings etc
For Bookings - contact Booking Officer Jenny on 6655 8506.
For Catering functions - contact Functions Officer Mrs Jeanette Edman phone 66558506
Follow the Thora Community Hall on Facebook