- 01 Standard Residential Dish Crossing and Pram Ramp (PDF) (137.88 KB)
- 02 Typical Concrete Footpath Details (PDF) (33.06 KB)
- 03 Standard Access Culvert for Rural Roads - RD1 (PDF) (95.77 KB)
- 04 Standard Access for Rural Roads - No Culvert - RD2 (PDF) (43.69 KB)
- 05 Driveway footpath crossing - UD1 (PDF) (74.96 KB)
- 06 Standard Pipe Culvert Access (PDF) (112.16 KB)
Council has adopted the AUS SPEC series of Specifications to describe the planning and design standards and the construction standards to be met for new civil engineering infrastructure associated with subdivisions and development works.
Council has also produced and adopted “Standard Conditions for Engineering Works Associated with Development - AUS-SPEC Cover Document”. This document provides the context for the AUS-SPEC Standards as well as well as introducing other relevant Council documents and guidelines.
Council, as a subscriber to the NATSPEC service, makes these standards available to users who accept the following terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions - Use of AUS-SPEC Publications
- NATSPEC retains copyright of all AUS-SPEC material.
- Bellingen Shire Council grants a non-exclusive Licence to the end user for the use of Councils edited version of AUS-SPEC Specifications and hereafter referred to as "AUS-SPEC".
- AUS-SPEC will only be used for works where Bellingen Shire Council is a Consent Authority for, or owner or operator or manager of, assets, or consultant to same.
- No copying or modification of AUS-SPEC documents is permitted
- The end user shall be responsible for the correct application of AUS-SPEC. The end user acknowledges that NATSPEC and Bellingen Shire Council have no control over and cannot influence the circumstances in which AUS-SPEC may be used by the end user and, accordingly, the end user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless NATSPEC and Bellingen Shire Council against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, costs or losses whatsoever which may be brought, commenced or made against them, either jointly or separately, or which may be suffered by them or any of them in respect of the use of AUS-SPEC.
- Designers needing to modify an AUS-SPEC based specification must become AUS-SPEC Subscribers. Breach of copyright may be interpreted by the courts as making an illegal specification, hence making it invalid. Become a subscriber at the NATSPEC website.
- This License is personal and shall not be assigned, and the end user shall not allow any other person to use or have access to AUS-SPEC.
- This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales.
- These Licence conditions are deemed to have been accepted by the end user.