As part of Council’s Timber Bridge Rehabilitation and Renewal Program survey and geotechnical investigation, works will be undertaken over the coming weeks at the following sites:
- Adams Bridge, Slingsbys Road
- Breakwells Bridge, Breakwells Road
- McKenzies Creek Bridge, Harness Cask Road
- Smiths Bridge, Smiths Lane
- Johnsens Bridge, Johnsens Road
Light traffic control will be in place and only minor delays to traffic are expected.
These works are crucial in the planning and design of renewal options for the bridges.
Any inconvenience is regretted and all enquiries should be directed to Julie Spokes, Support Operations on 6655 7300.