Council contractors will be carrying out asphalt re-surfacing works on night-shift from Sunday 12th May to Tuesday 14th May weather permitting.
Council will be undertaking these works in the following locations:-
* Church St - Re-surfacing Hyde St to Short St Lane
* Car Park re-surfacing – Behind the Federal Hotel and the Hammond and Wheatley Building
* Church St – Asphalt correction and patching works Hyde St to William St
These works will involve the following arrangements:
* Sunday 12th May Night-Shift – Closure of Church St, Hyde St to Short St Lane and partial closure of Car Park
* Monday 13th May Night-Shift – Full Closure of Car Park
* Tuesday 14th May – Closure of Church St, Hyde St to William St
* Restricted parking will apply in each location throughout the programmed works during the day
Variable message boards will be placed advising of the road & car park closures as a result of these works.
Arrangements have been made for emergency vehicles access if required.
Council requests motorists and residents to plan around these works and use other routes / alternative car parking arrangements to alleviate delays to your travel time and the works schedule.
Council apologises for any inconvenience experienced by residents and road users.
Should you have any enquiries please contact Customer Service on 6655 7300.