As part of the Timber Bridge Renewal and Rehabilitation Program, Council will be carrying out the rehabilitation of Roses Bridge, Roses Road which is located approximately 750m from the southern intersection with Gleniffer Road, Gleniffer
These works are necessary to allow the removal of the entire structure, replacement and realignment, resulting in the full restoration and removal of all current load limits on this bridge.
These works will involve the following arrangements:
- On Monday 13 May 2019 the work site will be managed under traffic control.
- Full road closure to all traffic from 7am on Tuesday, 14 May to 5pm, Friday 31 May 2019, weather permitting.
- Arrangements will be made with the school bus operator and should you have children, who catch the school bus on Roses Road, please contact Julie Spokes, Support Operations on 6655 7347 to accommodate your needs and alternate arrangements during this closure.
- Emergency services have been advised of this closure.
- The maximum detour length for any resident is 11.5km or 15 minutes travelling time.
Variable message boards will be placed advising of this road closure as a result of these works.
Council requests motorists and residents to plan their trips around these works.
Council apologises for any inconvenience experienced by residents and road users for the completion
of these essential works.
Should you have any enquiries please contact Customer Service on 6655 7300.