Application Forms

24 Result(s) Found

Council administers 4 cemeteries within its shire at the following locations:

  • Bellingen - Lyon Street (from Hyde Street head north on Bridge Street across the Bellinger River into Hammond Street.  At the roundabout take the second exit into Lyon Street from where it is approximately 750m to the cemetery at the top of Lyon Street.)
  • Dorrigo - 3909 Waterfall Way (on the western side of Waterfall Way 2.1km south of Dorrigo)
  • Fernmount - Hyde Street (turn from Waterfall Way into Hyde Street from where it is approximately 250m to the cemetery entrance)
  • Urunga - 110 Hungry Head Road (from Giinagay Way Urunga, cross the railway to the eastern side of town and head south along Hungry Head Road.  Turn right into Cemetery Road, from which intersection it is approximately 0.4km to the cemetery entrance).

Cemetery Procedures

Bellingen Shire Council Burial Procedures(PDF, 25KB)

Cemetery Burial Application Forms

Application for Cemetery Burial(PDF, 247KB)

Application for Columbarium Wall(PDF, 105KB)

Application for Cemetery Masonry(PDF, 79KB)

Private Burial

Application for Private Burial(PDF, 212KB)

Cemetery Fees

 Cemetery Fees 2022/2023(PDF, 152KB)

Cemetery Register

Council's Cemetery Register is currently in the process of being updated, and will be available in the near future. Please contact if you require information.

Family History

Bellinger Valley Historical Society Museum may be of assistance when researching local family history.


Customer & Business Services
Phone (02) 6655 7300

The diversity of Bellingen Shire and the Waterfall Way area, with its beaches, World Heritage rainforests, heritage villages, and rich sub-tropical valleys, lends itself well to film production companies looking for a variety of locations.

If you are preparing to film in the Bellingen Shire Council area, please contact Bellingen Shire Council's Manager of Economic Development and Tourism. 


Should you wish to make a claim against the Council for loss or damage allegedly arising from an incident you are reporting, please complete the claim form below and provide Council with the specified information. This will then allow Council to assess your claim.

Please note:

Before the Council is obliged to pay compensation for any injury, loss or damage sustained, it must be established that this injury, loss or damage was caused through negligence on the part of the Council, or employees or agents of the Council. 

In order to enable Council to establish the facts of the incident, loss or damage sustained and process the claim more expediently, please provide the evidence requested in the form in support of your claim. 

Page 1 of 3


Application Forms